Project Coordination and Monitoring Unit (PCMU)
- 14 nos. Project Steering Committee (PSC) meeting, a good number of Project Implementation Committee (PIC) and Wrap –Up meeting arranged, coordinated and managed by Project Coordination and Monitoring Unit (PCMU) for smooth implementation of ECRRP.
- 29 Progress Reports (22 Quarterly Progress Reports and 7 Annual Progress Reports) have been prepared for monitoring and evaluation purpose.
- 3 House Hold survey report at MTR in 2012, Project Evaluation Report in 2013, and Project Evaluation Report in 2014, Impact Evaluation Report 2017 Report . Two more reports ( one Quarterly and one final evaluation will be prepared if 3rd Revised DPP ( Proposed ) is approved
- Is responsible for overall coordination and monitoring of ECRRP. PCMU, through an M&E firm, has been preparing consolidated Quarterly and Annual Reports of each year of project implementation.
- PCMU signed contract with FAO for implementing activities in the field of Agriculture, Live stocks and Fisheries in the Sidr affected area.
- Department of Food through PCMU has conducted a feasibility study to prepare a project on “Bangladesh Modern Food Storage Facilities Project (BMFSFP). Based on the findings of the study report, this project has been undertaken by the Department of Food financed by the World Bank.
- PCMU arranged a good number of local and foreign Training programs/Study Tours on Procurement Management, Project Management, Disaster Management, Monitoring & Evaluation, Financial Management etc. for capacity building of the Implementing Agencies of ECRRP
Disclaimer: Official use only.